- Absolute, relative, statistical calculation modes
- Multiple limits for grading
- Jitter for horizontal tolerance
- Floating limits (best fit, rel. to sensitivity)
- Golden unit detection (reference pool or on-line)
- On-line limit calibration
- Flexible limit import
Klippel provides powerful tools for automatic calculation of limits based on reference measurements. „Golden units“ with parameters close to average values are identified. Such units may be used to adjust limits if the ambient temperature or other conditions change, keeping tolerance tight and tests critical. Limits can be also calculated externally (e.g. using STAT Statistics) and imported as absolute curves and values. Exploiting imported statistical data and adding parameter based tolerances ensures full flexibility and autonomy. This allows generating meaningful limits easily based on mass production data rather than a few samples.