With over 20 years of audio measurement experience, our engineering team has created a wide range of scientific and technical papers, educational resources, and other useful information to assist you in your daily work and are helpful for your audio test needs. This also includes the very popular KLIPPEL Knowledge Posters. Please browse the collection below.
The first poster lists the main causes, parameters, and symptoms of nonlinearities and gives an overview of the following quantities:
- Kms(x) stiffness versus displacement
- Bl(x) force factor versus displacement
- Le(x) inductance versus displacement
- Le(i) inductance versus current
The second poster illustrates the fundamentals of analyzing and diagnosing the sound radiation of loudspeakers. It addresses:
- Bandwidth of rigid radiators
- Sound-pressure-related decomposition
- Sound pressure components
- Effective radiation area SD and shrinking radiation area
The third poster illustrates some important topics about the fundamentals and measurement methods of loudspeaker cone vibration. Furthermore, it addresses relevant questions about the diagnostics, for example:
- How to measure the influence of the air load?
- Enough vibration on the radiator surface?
- What causes peaks in frequency response?
- Where to apply to damp?
- Is the rocking mode too high?
The fourth poster illustrates the fundamentals of holographic loudspeaker testing and focuses on assessing radiated sound in 3D space. It addresses:
- Spherical wave expansion
- Sound separation and distributed sound sources
- Sound field extrapolation
- Near field scanning and single point SPL measurement
- Far- and near field characteristics
The fifth poster explains how to perform accurate, standard-compliant acoustic measurements even in untreated rooms. It is a very useful and compact overview of the measurement applications of the IEC 60268-21 and summarized the KLIPPEL LIVE web seminars about acoustical testing of modern audio devices.
The sixth poster explains how to perform accurate, standard-compliant acoustic measurements even in untreated rooms. It is the second part of a compact overview of the measurement applications of the IEC 60268-21 and summarized the KLIPPEL LIVE web seminars about acoustical testing of modern audio devices.