Rocking Mode Analysis – Full release
Full Release: RMA
RMA , the module which solves Rub&Buzz problems caused by rocking modes is now full released with the new major software update dB-Lab 212 - QC 7.
Features and Benefits:
- Improve speaker balance for safe operation at high output levels
- Find the dominant root cause for rocking
- Assess imbalances in mass, stiffness or force factor and locate them
- All important results on a single page
- New: Improved user assistance with prioritized instructions
- New: Traffic-light coded severity grading for rocking level
The Rocking Analysis Module (RMA) is released now and has received substantial improvements to guide the user effortlessly from measurement to analysis. A clear indication is given if the device under test has a critical rocking behavior which may result in reduced output, audible distortion (Rub&Buzz) and early failure (field rejects). The actual scanning time for a rocking analysis takes usually less than 10 minutes. This allows testing multiple devices of one batch to isolate systematic behavior from random effects.
New Application Note: