KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 8
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar
Part 8: Harmonic Distortion Measurements – Best Practice
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21
we will talk about harmonic distortion in depth including measurement techniques, test stimuli and interpretation.
- Wednesday, 10th June 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (Central European Summer Time)
- Overview on methods defined by IEC 20268-21
- Metrics for harmonic distortion (absolute or relative?)
- Absolute or relative metrics
- Measurement according IEC Standard overview of other useful test methods
- Interpretation of the results
- Practical demos
More information and the previous webinars are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.