What is the purpose of the stored data?
- Providing information about the KLIPPEL User Training (e.g., invitation, the content of the training days, further material, and general organization information).
- Providing you a quotation to register for the KLIPPEL User Training 2023 (if you need one).
- To verify and update the customer's data with the KLIPPEL data system.
What data is stored?
- The contact information you give us on our registration site for the KLIPPEL User Training
(your name, mail address, company name, and company address, ...).
Where is the data stored?
- On internal servers of Klippel GmbH in Germany.
Who has access to the data?
- Klippel employees who are responsible for the event organization and customer support.
How long is the data stored?
- Until the purpose of the data storage is fulfilled. This will be after three months after the end of the KLIPPEL User Training.
How can data be deleted?
- Contact KLIPPEL GmbH, see KLIPPEL Imprint and Protection.
What is the legal basis for data storage?
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO: Mutual interest