KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 14
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE web-seminars
Part 14: Setting Meaningful Tolerances for Signal Distortion
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21 we will discuss setting limits to balance cost vs performance (including perceptual) and reliability in order to maximize the end-user value of an audio product.
- Wednesday, 12th August 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (CEST)
- Audibility threshold under critical condition
- Perceptual audio quality measured with music
- Modeling the perceptive processing in our ears
- Our brain decides about the audio quality
- Maximizing the end-user value
More information and the registration link are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.