KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 4
Join us for part 4 of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar
The fourth session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21 will address performing standard measurements in a normal room using simulated free-field conditions.
Part 4: Simulated Standard Condition at an Evaluation Point
The fourth webinar will address simulating standard measurement conditions in order to preform accurate single point measurements in non-anechoic rooms,
perfect for anyone measuring speakers from home.
- Date: Wednesday, 13th May 2020
- Time: 5:00 - 5:30 pm (Central European Time)
- Simplifying standard measurements
- Simulation of free field and far field condition according IEC 60268 21
- Compensation for room influence, different positioning and distance
- Creating a room compensation functions for different types of speakers
- Questions and Discussion
More information and the registration link are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.