The Match Speaker Tool automatically selects optimal pairs of tested speakers to form high-quality stereo systems (e.g. for audiometry, high-end). Different pairing algorithms are available in order to find the best matching pairs or the maximal number of pairs. Weighting functions and deviation limits provide a customizable solution to yield the best audio quality from production.
- Maximize quality by automatic, optimum pairing
- Ranking according to grade of matching
- Cope with production variances
- Post-processing of QC test results (frequency response, impedance)
- Find pairs from one or two separate pools (e.g. different variants for left and right)
- Stand-alone application
- For high-quality stereo systems and headphones