B-Field Scanner (BFS)
Features and Benefits
- Checking delivered magnets from subcontractors
- Comparing simulated B-Field geometry with measured sample
- Analyzing reasons of inaccurate magnets
- Robust & accurate hall probe
- Very thin hall sensors (0.65 mm)
- Flexible sensor can be straightened if bent during measurement
- Easy to use
- Fits to a wide range of voice coil gaps
- Fully supported by KLIPPEL R&D System
- Dedicated measurement software
The B-Field Scanner is an add-on to the KLIPPEL Scanning Vibrometer (R&D System), or it can also be used separately as a hand held Gauss meter. When used in combination with the dedicated B-Field Scanner software, it provides a fully automated 3D-B-Field Scanner.
The B-Field Scanner software controls the automatic data acquisition process and post processes the captured data.
- Fully automated measurement process
- User friendly dedicated templates
- Uses KLIPPEL dB-Lab and Robotics software
- Dedicated to loudspeaker magnets
- B(z, phi) - 3D plot of Magnetic Flux Density over voice coil gap height and full cycle
- B(z) - Magnetic Flux Density over voice coil gap height
- B(phi) - Magnetic Flux Density variation in percentage over the full cycle
- Bl(x) - calculated Force Factor over voice coil displacement range
- Bl(z, phi)- calculated Force Factor variation in percentage over the full cycle in dependence of voice coil position.