Polar Far-Field Measurement (POL)
The POL module offers a fully automated measurement of the sound pressure on a spherical surface under free-field conditions in polar coordinates φ, θ and r. The measurement distance (r) should be larger than the largest dimension (d) of the device (r>>d) and the longest wavelength (r>>λ) to measure directivity in the far field.
Features and Benefits
- Measurement under free field condition
- Directivity in polar coordinates
- Automatic control of turn-tables
- 2D and 3D display modes (polar, baloon)
- Open export interface (ASCII)
Templates coming with the software
Polar plot measurement with angular resolution of 10 degree.
Germany: 102013000684; USA: 9,584,939B2; China: 2014100795121