KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 6
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE web-seminars
Part 6: Selecting Measurements with High Diagnostics Value
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21
we will address the properties of different types of static and dynamic signal distortions and how to measure them.
- Date: Wednesday, 27th May 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (Central European Time)
- Signal distortion – a useful concept for sound reproduction
- Properties of linear, nonlinear and other distortion
- Comprehensive evaluation of the large signal performance
- Interpretation of the measured symptoms and linking with the physical causes
- Overview on new tests defined in IEC 60268-21
- Questions and Discussion
More information and the previous webinars are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.