KLIPPEL User Training Dresden 2020
R&D and QC Training
This two-day training enables you to use the Klippel Analyzer System efficiently in your daily work.
It is divided in two parts, day 1 for R&D specific solutions on May 5th, 2020 and day 2 for manufacturing and QC specific solutions on May 6th, 2020.
The level of this workshop is tuned to the participants. The training is limited to 12 attendees per day.
Date: May 5th - 6th, 2020
Location: Dresden, Germany
Registration Fee: One day - 280€ (VAT incl.) / Two days - 500€ (VAT incl.)
Key Topics for this User Training:
- Validation of test results
- Bridging measurement and simulation
- Defect analysis of transducers and audio systems
- Standard conform testing (IEC 60286 and others)
- Development – production – loop (Life cycle)
- Exploit electrical and mechanical properties
- Discuss your challenges and questions with experts