Web Seminar - KLIPPEL Controlled Sound (KCS)
Join us for our next web seminars with our distributor SOMA Acoustic!
This series of 3 webinars will introduce our innovative nonlinear loudspeaker controller Klippel Controlled Sound (KCS), with hands-on-demos showing how to evaluate active speaker system with it. Subsequent sessions of this webinar series will use this knowledge to demonstrate.
- How KCS can improve the audio system?
- How to integrate KCS in new products?
- How to create maximum end-user value?
- Please register on the website of SOMA Acoustic or contact Paco Lee via email paco.lee(at)somaacoustics.com(dot)tw
- Registration fee: US$ 500 per business unit (education units participate free of charge)
The Webinar Sessions
Webinar 1: The Transducer – The Weakest Component in Audio Devices
Friday, 26th March 2021 at 4:00 pm (China Standard Time) | 9:00 am (Central European Time)
- Linear behavior at small amplitudes (modeling, parameters)
- Time-varying behavior (heating, aging, climate and load influence, production variances)
- Regular nonlinearities and distortion modeling
- Irregular behavior (Rub&Buzz) and symptoms (impulsive distortion)
- Hands-on demos
Webinar 2: New Opportunities Provided by KCS
Wednesday, 31st March 2021 at 4:00 pm (China Standard Time) | 10:00 am (Central European Time)
- Distortion cancellation and stabilization
- Mechanical and thermal protection
- Alignment of the linearized overall system
- Benefits of nonlinear adaptive control
- Initial Identification of Nonlinear Speaker Parameters
- Hands-on demos - using KCS
Webinar 3: KCS Integration and Maximizing End-User Value
Friday, 09th April 2021 at 4:00 pm (China Standard Time) | 10:00 am (Central European Time)
- Introducing Nuvoton smart amplifier with integrated KCS (presenter: Jin Kim, Nuvoton)
- Improve efficiency and voltage sensitivity to achieve more SPL (Green speaker design)
- Evaluate Active Speaker Systems with KCS (Distortion Compensation, Rub&Buzz, Protection System)
- Hands-on demos –KCS evaluation and listening