Other Useful 3rd Party Tools
Here you can find a list of useful hard- and software tools from other suppliers cooperating with KLIPPEL.
ARES - Software tool by MAE
ARES is an icon based modeler that allows you to quickly place speakers, microphones, volumes, ports, radiators, etc. and to connect them in arbitrary topologies as well as to simulate any configuration.
KLIPPEL and KLIPPEL's distributors sell the MAE software tool.
Please find more information: Brochure MAE Website
Acoustic Microphone Modeling
Installing the Ares Acoustical System
Introduction to the Ares Acoustical System
Modeling of a simple Loudspeaker Enclosure
Plotting and Exporting Impedance Data from the Ares Acoustic Modeler
Using the graph element in the Ares Acoustic Modeler
FEA2SCN - FEA to Scanning Vibrometer System
FEA2SCN are modules to link Finite Element Analyses with the Klippel Scanner Analysis (SCN System).
- Interpolation of data from non-structured FEA-meshes
- Allow acoustic and acceleration decomposition of FEA-results
- Support for 2D and 3D models exploiting possible symmetries
- Include simulation of electromagnetic motor system (T/S parameters)
- Eliminates unacceptable long computational run-times of 3D non-axisymmetric transducers, passive radiators, loudspeaker cabinets, etc.